Wednesday, May 24, 2017

50 Things about Me

I got emailed from someone who asked me it and I didn't answer because I didn't reed all of it because I need help reeding sometimes when words have more than 4 letters in them. And so I picked out the questions that I found interesting. And answered them.
Q: On a level from 1 to batshit, how crazy are you?
A: Tomato
Q:  How come "Sam" is married to a WOMAN?  I mean, like, aren't you gay????
A: Being gay doesn't mean I can't marry a woman.  It's not in the rule book
Wait, what?  I'm not gay ya'll!  It doesn't count if I only had ass sex with a man once.  You stupid trolls need to #$%^&*
Q:  How come you don't show any of your photos?  None of you, none of your "wife", none of "Alex" and "Heston, none of your cousin, (the list goes on)
A:  Here's a photo brought to you from Jackie's orange tinged (cheeto) right foot.

Now ya'll, don't ya'll be stealing that photo and creating a Twitter called "Jackie's Right Foot" cuz that would really suck.
Q:  Busted! You are supposed to be "Sam" but posted your (Jackie Overton) foot. 
A:  BANNED/BLOCKED/TROLL!
Anyhole, my wife has been complaining about a sore throat lately.  I figured it was due to her blowing me but then I remembered, I don't have a dick so it couldn't be that.  And then it hit me, sore throat means pregnant so I went to the dollar store and purchased a pee stick and took it home and gave it to her and she said she didn't have to pee right now so I stuck it down her throat and guess what?  Not pregnant.  But she has syphillis.  So I am trying to politely tell her to sleep next door.  Where her half of the condum is.  At.  But she took vitamins and she's all better now.

The end.

Remember, Jackie's foot is always watching EWE

No comments:

Post a Comment