Saturday, January 21, 2017

Breaking down

(hey Jackie, MB doesn't read your stupid blog)

I decided to have some fun.  Sam aka Jackie has a free statcounter on her blog.

Finding the html for her stat code was very easy.  That's all I'll say about that (wink wink).


From Jackie Overton's blog post dated November 23rd, 2015:

Dear you (she doesn't give MB a capital 'Y'.  I can smell the hate from this simple "you")

"I don't even know who to write to anymore."  I wonder if that is because all your victims and potential victims have been made aware of your arrest?  Who is going to fall for your shit Jackie?  NO ONE.

"I'm in so much emotional pain tonight I can't even hardly keep it together."  Can't even hardly?  Sounds very Jackie to me.  The lines of Sam and Jackie are blurring.  I can't even hardly!  Probably because a person needs male genitals to do that.  Wait, where was I...

"Last night was the end of something we created" *vomits suddenly*
Jackie Overton is placing blame on the victim AGAIN.  A simple "we" tells me that.  Speaking of creating, I did this:  http://jackieoverton.com/.  I have a few more of those waiting to go live.  You're welcome Jackie!

"You make me miss you
You make me want you back
You make me believe in hope that you will find me again because it was the same hope that brought us together"

WTF?  She never saw Sam because SAM COOPER, SAMUEL JACOB COOPER DOES NOT EXIST.  How the hell can "she" find "you" as Sam?  She can't.  She met JACKIE OVERTON.  Large pig and dirty scammer. 

Nigerian romance scammers write this way.  Place the blame on the victim, demand money.

The rest of Jackie Overton's post is absolutely nauseating, I shall improvise.

I think that I, jackie, sam, no upper case letters, because I ain't derserving of that there proper type of shit, am gonna write this hear post because I am pretending that Sam Cooper exists for the press.  I will die suddenly maybe and then I can come back as Sam Cooper's twin.  Do I have make believe brothers?  Maybe I do and don't know about them.  Or maybe I'll fake an adoption and marriage.  Or sumthing.  I dunno yet.  Waiting for mamma Dell to get released from jail.  Ain't no one paid the electricks and I gotsa go with my ladtop close to mah neighbor to leech onto they're intranets.  I don't like that because they gots big dogs that don't like me.  Animals can sense my evil.  They want to bite me.  Lol

Anyhole, am sad and stuff. "My I'm fine game is at the highest level".  Online poker totally rulez dudes! I ain't been off the internet in a hole 62 hours now.  I am hallucinating from lack of sleep.

I LOVE EWE AND WILL STALK YOU EVEN WHEN I AM DEADED AND BURYIED.  I HOPE EWE COME TO MY FUN E RAL.  AND THEN EWE WILL BE SORRY!

Or not, because I am fake.

Love always Ya'll,

Fake Sam
Jackie the Pig







No comments:

Post a Comment