Sunday, January 15, 2017

Cold Whether

Based on Jackie Overton's blog post of 12/28/2015

"I am in Chicago until tomorrow. We are getting slammed with a big snow and ice storm . I was going to fly out tonight but the risk is not worth it. I’m a good pilot but even I know my limits."

Idiot, you don't fly.  You are not a pilot.  You can't afford a $77.00 ticket on Jet Blue.  
"I had a great Christmas."
 Really?  You owe $300.00 for bond since bailing out of jail.  Where's mamma?  I understand they held her since you only bailed yourself out.  Who is buying your cheetos Jackie?  No one.
" I took 19 of my family and friends to Morehead City, North Carolina for 5 days of Christmas fun."
 Mamma is in jail, your brother wants nothing to do with you, your father wants nothing to do with you, your cousin sent you a tweet about how embarassed she is that you drug your family into your bullshit catfishing.  No one is left Jackie.  Even your dog hates you.
"The past several years I had spent the holidays alone"
 I believe that. 

My ebook will finally be released in the next 2 weeks. If you have preordered thank you for that. I have 4700 + preorders. I can’t believe that many people are interested. A lot of them are from overseas. I didn’t know I had an international interest. Very cool! It will be followed up by the release of the actual book. In paperback only. I only ordered 1,000 paperbacks to be printed because I believe most of my sales will be digital. 

Jackie Overton is writing fiction, bad fiction, but fiction nevertheless.  She claims it to be non-fiction.  This will bite her in the ass in the future.
I have met an amazing young lady named Ellie

Overton is still stalking her previous victims.  I have no idea how painting herself into a corner will work in her scam, but she's doing it.
I am happy. I can’t wait to spend New Years Eve in Las Vegas with Lindsay and her fiancĂ©e Ben. 

What the hell happened to BOB????

No comments:

Post a Comment