Friday, January 27, 2017

Just die already

Hey Ho, Fake Sam Cooper here!

Today we will be absolutely sincere. 

I went on a fake vacation with a fake wife and my two fake sons. 

This is Alex and Heston

I don't have a photo for my fake wife yet.  I haven't decided what she looks like but I gave her a backstory of being a LAWYER cuz Jackie Overton needz a lawyer Lol!

Anyhole, I spent the day on 17 of my twitter accounts but I have to not post as Sam Cooper because pretend vacation.  I is smart.  No one has fingered me out except the trolls.  See alls I do is say "oh they are trolls" and then I get followers!  Like this guy:

Yes, having a bunch of Arabic speaking Twitter followers is important for my biz cuz you know, real estate!
That's what I pretend to do.  And lets face it, this guy certainly needs a house in Chicago Seattle where I live in Oklahoma Texas.  Where else is he gonna store his glasses and shooting instruments?

So after pretend vacation, I decided I still wasn't getting enuf attentions so I had to kill a cat and tell everyone:

I called her Lucky because now she's dead. Lol

Sometimes the real me slips on my Samuel Cooper tweets

And sometimes I run into people who are way more crazy than me, Sam Jackie Overton Cooper

Dear Runwildmoonchld,
The truth is out.
Suck it.
Sincerely,
Everyone on the internet.

P.S.
Anyone who wants to watch batshit crazy on an entirely different level, follow this insane person:
https://twitter.com/runwildmoonchld

She almost sounds jealous that she wasn't catfished.  She obviously harbors a deep resentment for MB and needs attention.  She knows Sam Cooper isn't real but plays as if it is real. 

So to recap

I am crazy.  I am lonely


I'm vegan




I'm Catholic


But not really because I did not know Pride was a deadly sin.  So maybe next time Jackie Overton can fake being Catholic with a little google search
http://www.dummies.com/religion/christianity/catholicism/basic-beliefs-of-catholicism/

Jackie Overton is such a lazy criminal!  Anyhole, back to Sam the Fake....

I wonder sometimes if my fake followers aka me actually exist in a different dimension?  Like what if I'm some kind of psychotic and I can anticipate future stuffs like:
people
earth
and such

Like maybe one day they'll make a tub of butter that I can eat and not get the shits?  I wish I was an inventamatizer becuz I would make something like that.  But that is actual work and who does actual work???? Not this fat bitch!!! Lol

I guess what I am trying to say is I am crazy.  I am lazy.  I invent people.  I have no life.  No one likes me.  I am pure evil.  And I love MB.  Now she's all jealous cuz I got a fake wife and 2 fake kids.  Since I'm not bold enough to give fake Sarah (aka wife lawyer) a face, the author of this blog will do it

Since she looks like a cat, she will have to die. 

Ya'll have a great day.  Remember,
I AM ALWAYS WATCHING EWE






2 comments:

  1. I looked at Jackie's Not Batman Yet website for the first time in a long time. Why hasn't Cheryl sued her? Having her picture and full name up, calling her a stalker, and implying the police were involved, is flat out slander. Subpoena the web host and get the name of the owner. We all know it will be Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine Cheryl is getting on with her life and doesn't want to engage a psycho in a lawsuit. Jackie is looking for attention and Cheryl won't give it to her. Cheryl is in control and won't take the bait.

    ReplyDelete