Monday, December 26, 2016

Buying 3 houses in the Utah is so much fun

Hey Every one
Sam here
Sham wow
Vegan
Catholic

I am practising on my new banjo and I am haveing so much fun here in UTAH because The Lindz is with me.  So since I have a kachillion dollars, I decided I would purchase a house hear in UTAH because.

So I made a offer on 3 houses because everyone in real estates knows that if you want to purchase a house, you need to make offers on a bunch of homes. All at once. It's like the lottery where you make an offer on all the houses and then if you win, then you get a house.  I'm totally fucked if all the owners take my offers because how does a kachillionare with a monkey live in a bunch of homes at once?  I'll tell you how.  Time machine.  Thank The Sam, The Catholic, The God that I have one.  Lol

So I am only needing 2 houses in Utah that I think I'll flip up there.  In the sky.  Where God lives. I saw a show on TV and it seems to be a very low energy and easy way to make money.  Which I don't need.  Because I am rich.

I am going to Paris in the France in a few days for a week.  I haven't decided yet if it is a vacation, work related or other some sort of trip.  I failed to plan ahead so I don't know if I have a business there that I am CEO of at of at of at.

I have been planning this trip to France for several months.  Before I even started the blog of which I am author at.  But I have to work from 9am to 3 pm on Monday
Tuesday
WEdnesday
Thursday
and
Friday and I get a one hour lunch so tecnically I could get to France on my lunch break on my CONCORD witch I bought last week.  It's only a 15 minute flite.  I am a good pilot. How about them Argonauts!  I watched the game live at the arena here and it was fantastical.  I sat on the field.  Up front.  I know all the players and when they were done with football, they invited me to they're party.  I didn't go because Mamma Dell told me I needed to scrape the dirt off my House Shed by back yard or we would get a nother fine from the housing authority.  Lol

Being a CEO kachillionare single banjo playing Vegan Catholic with a monkey named Alex, I sometimes get idears in my head about stuff. Like my girlfriend. Who I don't share anything about.  Because she asked me not to. Last night she proposed marriage to me. It was sweet.  I didn't know she could formulate words and express them with the ball gag still in her mouth. I asked her why she did that.  Because I told her that is not how our proposal is apposed to go.  So I locked her in the closet to learn her about how I AM IN CHARGE NOT HER.   She learned her lesson and I let her out after an hour.  I needed to think.  The voices in my head are very loud now.  So I tied her up on a chair in front of the color TV while I stepped out into Back Yard to think about stuff.  I was mad so I did not turn on the color TV. She can sit and think about that. Lol

I thought, "self, you must be doing something right if slave asked you to marry her" so I went back into House Shed there by Back Yard and I decided not to slice and dice her.  Instead I laughed at her for hours and hours.  It was romantical.  I am seriously thinking about placing slave into suitcase and shipping her to CHICAGO where I live.  

That is all I want to share about her because this is a sacred relation ship betweeen me and slave.  And because she asked me not to. 

(Sometimes the best shit is "Sam's" comments)




Austarlia
where kangaroos live
and fuzzy bears that climb on trees
eating leaves

Austarlia
where I once have been on trip
I did
enjoy Austarlia


Austarlia 
of which I did not google
did not buy book on
did not read about

Austarlia
do you have a sea
I know Olivia Newton John personally

Austarlia
your beaches fascinate me
nakedity of wormens on there
tantalize me
bouncing flesh everywhere
I am so hungry for you 
Austarlia

Pome by Samuel Cooper
a person who personally went to Austarlia
copy rited today
on intranets






No comments:

Post a Comment