Monday, December 26, 2016

K K K KRAZY

I N Crazyland someone eats her way thru feelings.

Jacqueline Overton


I knew the bitch hated cats!  That's it Jackie, kill cat statue with your giant foot.

Dumb hick ran out of sporks.

Forks and spoons! Fur them fancy folk.
Look mamma! I ate the mountain!
Threats of physical violence

Oklahoma penalizes threatening others with physical violence, even if you do nothing more than make a threat.
Under Oklahoma law, it is illegal to:
1) threaten
2) to perform an act of violence
3) that would cause serious bodily harm or death.

 http://www.tahlequahattorney.com/tahlequah-lawyer-blog/2015/07/threatening-a-violent-act-oklahoma/



Free pizza day in Oklahoma for Tubby Two Ton


The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

I hope you enjoyed my pictshure show.  Lol

Photo credits go to:
Jacqueline Overton's victims
Those who researched this case (the 'trolls')
Nobatmanyet.com
In Touch
Jackie Overton herself, for not being able to "pay a google guy to take stuff down" (wtf)
To Google:  for not having a google guy.
I'm sure I missed so many, let me know and I'll properly credit the photo source.
To centralops.net
for
this

No comments:

Post a Comment