Saturday, December 24, 2016

It is my birth day to day or to morrow

Merry Christ mas and Happy Birth Day to me. I got cake from my friends.  I did eat cake.   Cake is good.

Since I am important CEO of many affiliated company that I own, I am technically a kachillionare.  So I bought a plain.  I am pilot of.  It is a big plain.  It goes fast.  I took The Lindz and The Bendz to The English.  It is cold hear.  And I learned many new frases that The English uses.  Ahoy matey!  It is me, Sam, you limey bastard! Would you like a cuppa?  My ballsa?  We went to The Londen to see The Queen.  Of The English.  She invited us to Tea at location of  The Queen.  And she reads my blog.  Alot.

Then we went to a building with arts.  I like arts.  

I am going back on my plain to go to The Paris.  And learn French stuff from the French.  I always go to The Paris in winter.  It is grate there and I like the food.  And art. 

When I blow out my candles will she be there, do birth day wishes come true?  The only birth day wish that matters is that one. That I wish for earlier in my paragraph.  She has my cold, dead heart.  She can have my eyes too.  If only she would be they're.  I wish she knows that. But I will never no.  About that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment