Monday, December 26, 2016

I LOVE EWE PLEASE READ MY LETTER I WROTED FOR EWE

I SLEEPED ON MY BED LAST NIGHT ON A PIECE OF HAIR BELONGING TO EWE.  I SMELL YOU ON ME. I LOVE SMELLING LIKE EWE. I LOVE EWE.

EWE complete me
EWE are the reason I smile like a lunatic and talk to my selves on the bus on the way to prison to visit Mamma Dell
I found photo graphs of EWE on the world wide nets.  And I went to liburry to use the printer theyre so I can print out photo graphs of ewe.  It costed 5 cent each paper.  But ewe are worth it. Then I took them home and cut all your faces off and I glued them to my wall.  In my shed home.  By back yard.  I ran out of glue.  Because contact high.  Huffing.  Sniffing.  I had to go back on bus.  To town.  To get glue.  That made me mad.  You make me mad.  Thisisallyourfault. I hate EWE.

 I lay on floor of shed home
thinking of EWE
I made red jello, I got at store for 50 cent
for EWE
I didn't wait for it to gel
for EWE
So I spilled that shit all over my house shed by back yard.  On the floor.  FOR EWE.
It looked like blood. I layed all your faces in the blood.  Then I layed on EWE.  I couldn't tell where I stopped and you began.  Because we are one.  I am EWE.  
I am on my floor melting in jello on your faces.  
I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN.
 I chose EWE
I created EWE
Ewe belong to me

Love always,
ME
SAM
SLAP CHOP
SHAM WOW

VEGAN

No comments:

Post a Comment