Monday, December 26, 2016

Gracefull

I am ballerina
I twirl
and twirl and twirl
but I fall
because I am rotund
and lopsided
so I fall
on my backside
I fall thru floor one
I fall thru floor two
I broke the granites
In Utah
Of Chicago

Chicago.  Why are I and me obsessed with Chicago? People live there.  Earthlings.  Earththings.  With beating hearts.  I heer them.  Need to feel them in my teeth. Still beating hearts tickle me.

HEY EVERYONE SAMMY HERE SAMMY BAM BAM. JAX.  JACKIE. 
SO I AM GOING TO CHICAGO. TO RIP UP FLOORS OF GRANITE AND WOOD.
The wood has to settle.  Wood.  Would.  Is. Gud.

Knowing that i am entraunaper, you will no that when you put wood floor down it has to settle.  Nope. Not really but i is a ignorant piece of shit so what I say really don't matter none.  What matter here is my 2 dollers. 
So the magical properties of wood are these:
lay
settle
lay some more
settle
It cannot be walked on by me because I break floors with my sheer mass.  And the pets of which I have 2 of cant either.  Because I took they're legs off.  So that they could not run away from me again.

Mark the goat is in a good place.   He was breakfast.  OKC OKC OKC OKC.  Words.  of.  pure.  shit.  and.  stuff.  blank slate.  train.  respect my authority.  today is last day in this office here at unknown.  For a while anyways.  I am going to Chicago Utah.

Ya'll can stick that in yur pipe and toke it.
Overton out.

No comments:

Post a Comment