Monday, December 26, 2016

I AM BANNING EVERYONE ON THE INTERNETS FOR EVERYTHING

Hello Ladies,

It's me.  Sam.  Vegan. Catholic. 

I lost my guiter but I have procured a banjo.  At the pawn shop.  I traded Mamma Dell's black and white TV for it.  She's gonna be soo maaad! Lol.  It is a good thing she is in the jail because of it.

I learned how to block people.  Trolls.  They come here and stuff.  Also some people from NASA.  And I'm all like "why"?  WHYY, that's why.  PBS.  Fancy channels for fancy folk.  Masterpiece Theater.  Why the @#$%^ did I type all that ya'll need to know about it its weired.

Anyhole, I'm down in the UTAH were it is raining and some thunder snow with sun and the beech is reely nice.  I went. there. I love that it is so close to the Mexico.  Which is were TheLindz is making connections with human trafficers.  Oh and she gets the pot too.  Lol.  I shuld have listened to her investment advices about it because she is owning 10 companys now.   She is fun. And makes me laugh.

So I bought a CONCORD jet to fly to UTAH and i got there in 10 seconds flat.  Lol.  I maid TheLindz fly on a non private plain because she likes the experience of flying on low budget to get real with life and stuff.  And I picked her up at airport in the Utah.  We took pitchers of local stuff hear at Utah and hear is  The Lindz with some stuff


Lol.  That is her in the back of the people wearing red suits and beards and red hats.  Or something.

So The Lindz took a ship boat from Mexico all the way to East Dakota.  Then she took a bus to the airport in Florida to take a flight to UTAH.  So that took a week and a half.  Budget travel is stinky.  Which is why I am so rich.  I don't think I would ever get on a boat from Mexico to East Dakota even if you payed me to.  Lol

So with all these NASA people watching me I am thinking of using a program to fix all my words and stuff.  From being not spelt rite.  But I had a more better idear.  Aluminum Foil.  I can buy alot of it at Sams club or at the costco but I think i had alot at shed house.  So I used that.  On my computer.  And no one can see me.  I am smart.

I have enjoyed all my comments I made on my blog but it is reel hard to remember to post as an anonymouse user and then as me and then as another anonymouse user and then as me.  Being crazy takes reall committing. to. at.

Then I get questions from the trolls about proof and some such like things and I have proof all over my blog and I don't need to proof anything but someone else has to proof that it did happen which it didn t.  So Banned/Blocked/BuhBye

I have power.  In my bladder.  I haven't peed in 8 hours now.  

2 minutes now.  I have a bottle by the recliner wear I sit and type on a keyboard of a ladtop.  So it comes in handy when I don't want to walk all the way to turlet in outhouse by shed by big lawn.  Because sometimes I get lost.  And lonely. Out there.  OH and guess what?  THERE 
ARE 
NO 
CATS
IN 
UTAH
I love it hear.
I took my monkey Alex with me.  He is so cute and getting so big.  He crawls all over my head.  And feet.  Looking for cheetos.

Family.  That is what matters most.  I love my little Alex.  I am reel sorry I ate his brother Heston but it's ok.  He was tasty! Yum. Lol But I am lonley.  For Girl Friend.  Who is she? Where is she?  Lonley. I am going to be supper buzy these next coming weeks doing work at my company at North Coast in the America. So I may only be limiting my selve to only one or two or three or four posts a day only.  Not my usual 8.  because I am busy at work.  Making kachillion dollors in the CEO work of which I am.  There is a Star bucks hear at Utah and I have called in my order for vegan water.  So I shuld go now.  


Ya'll take care now.  It's me.  Sam.  
I STILL LOVE YOU DO YOU LOVE ME TO?  PLEASE CALL ME BECAUSE I CAN'T CALL YOU BECAUSE YOU EITHER BLOCKED ME OR MAYBE YOU HAVE A NEW PHONE.  SO CALL ME, MAYBE.?


No comments:

Post a Comment