Monday, December 26, 2016

I hate my brother

Sam Wow here!
Mood: D'Loosh anal

When I was a young girl I lived at Family House with Father and Mamma and then a boy child came by way of stork witch was a bad thing for me because I was a gifted child and he was just a normal boy child so I wanted more attentions from parental peoples of which I was assigned by the overloard and so I tryed to help by putting baby in hot water to cook him because I think fresh meet is best but Mamma only bought the frozen at the market of which food stuffs are purchased.

So I had pretty much a normal childhood of laughing and laughing and laughing.  I was sent away to a place to make me not kill the boy child and so then I got taken back to my Family House and brother was now walking and that was a real challange for me because he can run away from me when I needed to "help" him do things like dye.

Father was not asplaining to me why he did things with boy child like : to fish, on boat, by lake and such. Because I always did those things with Father unit.  And I got mad.  I blamed all creatures on the earth for this misery of mine so I killed all creatures that I could catch.  Birds, squirrels, cats, mice, and armadildos were hunted experctly by me and then I would hide the burnt bodies under bed of brother.

Itwasntmyfault but I got in trouble by Father and he was so mad.  So I killed him.

I got sended away for 10 years to Xanadoo and when I return, boy brother was gone.  Father was gone.  Mamma Dell was found at the bottom of a whiskey bottle where I wished she could come out of and she did temporarily.

So I pretty much ruined lives of:
Father
Mother
Brother
Grandfather
Grandfather
Uncle
Uncle
Uncle
Uncle
Cousin
Uncle
and my Cousin Uncle of which is a relative by relative marriage.

And so I decided that before I return to the mother ship, I needed to forgive the Brother of his misdeeds. So I told him, "You.  Need to apology to me" and then his lawyer and a few cops showed up about the restraining order he put out on me years ago and he renews it every year.  Ass whole.  It hurted me alot.  I was tolded I could not be in his life anymore which broked my heart twice.  Then he died.  Not by me.  At all.  People that share a hurting together should rewrite facts.  So I did. And so did I.
 You may not get back the same story you remember. You may learn the Why or the How from it. 
Why?  Because he is Boy Child not my Boy Child but sibling Boy Child.
How?  Shotgun blast to the head

 I love ya’ll. I loves you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment