Monday, December 26, 2016

I own gas stachuns too?

How did I miss that shit?

SAM HERE ! SAMMY SAMMY BAM BAM. THANK YOU MA'AM.

I am trying to blend in with humans here. On earth.  
I was telling all you minions in my last post that I owned most of earth BUT I forgotted to tell you that I own gas stachuns.  That is a place that sells things like:
Gas.

Sometimes if you go to a good gas stachun, you can get smokes and doritos and water too.  For vegans.  Of witch I am. At. Of.

So I joined a cult and it.is.fab.u.lous! It is the cult of personality.
I wented there to watch the song service.  I enjoyed it.  With the Lindz.  Lol

So my gas stachuns ain't doing so goodly so I have to rely on snacks to sell at store by the stachun to pay things.

And then I decided I would open coffee sitting room type of establishments.  Where I would sell coffee. And that is pure profit because I eat all my snacks at gas stachun but I don't drink the gas.  So win for me! Yay!

So I am here in Nebraska Illinois were I am from and visiting the land of the abdominal snowman is reel neet.  I also grewed up in :
Texas
Vegas of Las
Chicago in Indiana
Mars

But I feel at home here at Utah.
I bought a boat and am going on a cruze.  To the land of Carribean.  Where Johnny Dep lives.  He is so hawt!  I might be him.  I am also cruzing to Dubois in the land of Aruba.  Where I have company of unknown but probably one of my construction paper companys.  Because they use paper in Dubois.  Aruba.  The laws are different there. Like backwards.  And I have a problem trying to find lady wormens to hunt because they all have they're face covered.  Like they are hiding from me or something.  

Earth is beautiful.  I will miss it when I get sucked back into the spaceship.  

I'm on my alloted lunch time break where I already ate 3 chickens and blogged so I hasta get back to stocking shelves here at plates R us.  

Remember
I AM GOING TO CUT
YOU
UP


No comments:

Post a Comment