Saturday, December 24, 2016

FRIENDS

Friends are important in life. And such.  Lol. Life shure does stay interesting.  For me.  And I am heeling a old relation ship that was old.  And meant the world to me.  Hear on earth.  We are in different places.  I am in House Shed in Big Back Yard and She is on TV.  Both on Color TV and Black and White TV.  I can handel being just friends. Because I learned so many lessons from her.  On TV.  Mostly on my colored TV in House Shed.  By Back Yard.  Sadly I missed alot of episodes because Mamma Dell did not pay the electrics bill and they done did shut the TV off and now it is ok because Mamma Dell did find money.  And payed the bill.  Since then I decided I would use a VHS machine.  It is a very complicated machine to explain to you, the reader of my superior intelligent.  But trust me, I use one of those and I record some TV episodes of the show of my Girl Friend is on.  At.

I can honestly say that Girl Friend has saved me from me.  The CEO Guiter playing Vegan catholic 6. Single guy who has alot to offer.  And she is a deer person.  And I'm thankfull that she is back. And front.  Friendship meens every thing to me.

I miss my bestie soooo much that it reely hurted me. Alot.  So I have been traveling.  Alot.  Since I work two much.  As a CEO and guiter playing Vegan catholic, I shop.  Lots. Lol. And spoil myself.

Dang!  I miss my cock-a-doodie girl friend! Lol

She is unavailable at this time but if you would like to leave a message, please wait for the tone.....beeeep.

She is beautiful.  And gee, her hare smells terrific!   I stolded sum of her hare.  From her hare brush.  In the car.  Of witch she was in.  And I feel her next to me when I smell it.  Such strokeable hair. So soft.  SHE SMELLS SO NICE.  It tasted nice and now I am out of her Hare so I will get more.  Of it.  

Mamma Dell says I shuld brush my own hare from now on but I did not so I went to the supper cuts of the extablishment of super rich and powerfull CEOs like my selve to obtain a hare cut so that I would not need to buy a fancy Hare Brush.  And such.  Lol

Love is the gratest expresson of all.  I expressed my selve, my feeling, of love to which I am Hopefull that my Girl Friend of TV will reed and no that I am good Friend.  

 
 Dear Ewe,

I like Ewe.  Alot.  I miss ewe.  Alot.  Did ewe sea me spying on ewe?  Love. Laughter. Need. It. In. My. Life. Alot. I have wurds.  In my heart. For ewe. Foreign feelings.  I meen every word.  About Ewe.  Cannot deny my feeling.  You pull me toward ewe.  So it is your fault that I have feeling.  I can come and get ewe.  And take this at my own pace.  It is the only way I can do this.  I am always reaching for you, on TV, where ewe live.  Both on Color TV and Black and White.  Nightmares.  Of witch I am.  To ewe.  Always.  Ewe are a uncondiantional airconditioned Giant.  On TV.  

Ewe are allways theyre for me, on TV on some channel that I watch. Alot. Fire.  Soul. Body. Of mine is all tingled up in sex confused way. Because of ewe.  When we join in body and in mind after I slice your soul from your body, we will be one.  Forever. And Ever. Skin. Tastes. Warm. In. My. Mouth.  I drink ewe.  I inhail ewe.  My Girl Friend.  We are one.  Or too, or three. The God, Me, OZ.  And Ewe.  

I bless ewe.  Me. The God.  As I am The Catholic.  Trinity.  Oz.  Keys.  Latch key.  What is a latch?  Mamma Dell says keys are for them fancy folk that have a 2 story house.  I maid 2 storys but she would not reed them. At all.  

Ewe are the key to my heart and I am the one who is hear.  For ewe.  

I loved before and so have ewe.  And thats alot betterer.  because we (ewe and me) can bring them to the table at eating establishment of Date one where I will not poopie in my pants but I will laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh.  And pee myself a little.  So I will bring extra underwears.  For ewe, my wonderfull pretty EWE.  

I am a pile of emotionals.  Because of EWE.  A pile like the laundry that is stuck to the floor of my House Shed.  I am spontanity! And love to travel.  Do ewe like to travel two?  I will try anything once!  And if I get away with it, I'll do it twice! Lol.  We can go to Water Park where there is Water and it will splash us, ewe and me.

What is it that draws me to you?  Crayon? Pencil?  Chalk?  I used to eat chalk when I was little but Mamma Dell beat me for it..cuz thats gud parenting.  If you beat a problem out of a child, you are good parenting.  Uncle Fonzie told her that it was bad and to stop. Because jail.  

My heart was calling for ewe but you did not here it.  So I gots a phone.  From store.  Of items needed for CEOs like my selve.  And I called and called and called ewe but ewe would not speak.  Until I invented SAM COOPER 
Loosely based on COOP. As I am already CEO and cannot pretend to be doctor on TV show of witch I cannot watch because Mamma Dell doesn't believe in paying for subscriptions to the Devil Network. Also it is hard to find CLIFF notes on doctors 101. But so easy to be CEO. Because.

Of ewe.  Ewe are my sunchine. You have become part of my every day.  And my every night.  When I stalk.  It is ewe I think of.  My worsest days are when ewe won't talk. To me.  The Coop.  I try to stay empty and hole.  

Sun, planet, night, day, how? Why? How? They say the earth is round, and so am I. Rotund is a more better word. I woke up.  Feeling no pain.  Sniffed glue.  Smells gud.

Ewe maid me pay rent.  Mamma Dell says to get off my fat lazy ass and get a job so she ain't gotta. But I don't. So I stole money.  Gave that bitch a dollar so I can have electrics.  To my House Shed.  To watch ewe. 

Ewe made me watch QVC.  I like shopping.  I like carrying all that stuff around with me.  It makes me feel important.

Writeing this blog is makeing me crave you.  Wanting to carve you up and eat you in little bites.  Chewing.  Masticating.  Swallowing.  Belching.  Our communicaterings is like a talk show.  When I am in tub and pretending to be interviewed.  By Oprah.  Or Dr. Phil.  And ewe are there.  With blue eyes.  Same as me.

You dish it out and you don't like to take it.  Taste the way I do sautee your brain. It is gud.

You challange me.  I never know where you film.  Secret locations?  Inside house type extablishment?  With a roof and all ?

Maybe I am writeing this for me and not you since you give me confidence.  Like that time Mamma Dell made me wear deodorant.  I felt confident and secure.  But I ate the rest and now she won't buy it no more for me.

Do ewe like me two?
Circle hear for YES

Circle Hear for NO

Ps 
Don't circle NO.
Don't even think about it.

Don't forget, I AM ALWAYS WATCHING EWE
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment