Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Love

What is love?  Is the the feeling I get after I eat 12 donuts? Or when I eat a tub of ice cream? Or when I stalk someone and they think I'm real?  And then I trick them into a vacation to Las Vegas?  So I can hunt my next victim?

Jackie Overton Samuel Jacob Cooper here!  I had love.  But she got away.  She broked my hearts. And it hurted.  

I am breaking down my pattern to see what went rong.  I think the fact that Samuel Jacob Cooper is fake had a lot to do with it.  And when you use theft by deception, well, that's just illegal!  Lol

So I just have to wait.  I've spent years waiting.  Not days.  Not weeks.  Not months.  But years.  Earth years of witch there are a lot of days in.  I knew my victim would be blonde and sweet.  Kindness is good.  And then I have great laughter at her.  For being kind.  Because I really don't understand humans at all!

I spoke to the source and I says "Source!  Where is my victim" And mamma Dell told me to shuddup and get a job.  But I don't.  Because hear in Oklahoma you can fake carpal tunnel and get disability! Yay me!  So I type for hours and hours and hours and hours on keyboard of my tool of other world, computer is what is called.  Ladtop.  Where I do scam and stuff. Lol

Nigerians call it 419.  They are more better at it than me.  Sam. Jackie.  Because of that, I study them and how they do it.  They rely on things like:
Moneygram
Western Union 
iTunes cards
and such.
But I cannot do it that way because that will all leave a paper work trail to me.  Jackie. Sam.  The Catholic

So maybe I'll just do it differently this time.  What I need now is time to reflect.  To prey.  To sit in the preyer closet and read the book that mamma gives me.  It's all about me.  The Jesus of Christ.
And then I feel sorry for myselves.  

So I didn't get the girl.  Because she ran and I can't run.  I have bad knees from being so obese and I can't chase her.  Itsnotmyfault.  But the next girl I get will have her feets chopped off so that she cannot run and she won't complain at all when I catch her because ball gag.

Right now I don't feel like much of a prize for any girl because I haven't showered in a while.  I broke the tub.  So I hasta go to a barn to get sprayed down.  And no one will hold the hose for me. 

I meditate.  It's when I take tater chips to the time out closet.  And then I think of all the people that want me to disappear.  Them trolls who virtually talk about me all day literally.  And not for good intentions.  And I says to selves and the intranets "here I am.  I ain't going no where.  Cuz I can barely make it down to the street to chase off reporters.  I huff and puff and blow you down." So ya'll, here me rawr.  

I am my own HERO. Hear me! Oink oink.

Overton out

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment