Saturday, December 24, 2016

Velveeta Le France

Jax Sam here with all my friends here in France!  It is Clear with periodic clouds 47F/C
I picked up The Lindz at airport near here at hotel were I am staying with The Bendz.  We I am in my hotel suit of a big bed all to myselve and a room that is next to my main bed. It has a turlet and a thing with water that sprays on you to make you clean.  France is so funny! Lol.

The Benz is staying at a different hotel.  Because he is poor.  And I am not.  So we all met at the tower of Paris by France and took a picture for you, my loyal subjects, to see and know that I am real.  The Benz is real.  The Linz is real. She is so real that her photo graph is in here twice:




I have filled my selve on all the France food that I could.
I had French Fries, French Toast and Frog Legs, they will not cook cats legs for us silly Americans.  Lol

People here at France know me as a VICEOGPSVC (very impotent ceo guitar playing single vegan catholic).  Except they pronounce it SILO. Or something like that.  

I shopped to spoil myself because I deserve it. As I am rarely able to do things such as shop due to owning 177 companys. I am always supper buzy. I took Bow Flex to France with me but left him on the plain.  I hope I don't get too fat! Lol  Don't worry.  I won't.  I am anorexic. Or the exact opposite.  I don't know, I don't watch medical TV.  

I am on Main Rue of France Bouldevard to do shopping for my Selve and the Lindz but if she isn't nice she won't get anything.  Oopsy, I hope she doesn't here that because she'll wave her magic wand and make my blog disappeared.  I wouldnt want that. I would cry.  Alot.

Bone jours for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment