Monday, December 26, 2016

I am a fucking useless piece of shit and should just die already

yes yes and more yes

HEY HO, SAM HERE (can't you just die already?).  JACKIE. OVERTON. PRETENDING TO HAVE FEELINGS AND SUCH.

I am man. Man.  Manly man has feelings.  Leik:
crying in elevator.

Kevin was with me.  Cuz guys usually like to cry in front of other guys.  It's how we share feelings with each others.  By crying.  In elevators. There was no music on to provoke the way I reached out to him.  Held him. Let him kiss the tears off my fat cheeks.  Then he bitch slapped me, cuz seriously, I am a bitch.

So like, that's what dudes do.  Good dudes.  Good dude Keith.  I won't kill Keith.  Not yet.  "I sucked it up before the doors opened".  Soooo much I want to type right now, but this is not the site for that. Noooo.

I went to my office for 10 minutes with the door locked. Because it took 10 minutes to finish.  It.  The thing.  That you know.  Of. AT.
Wait, when did I get an office and where is it?  Elevator? Building? WHERE? And who the hell is Keith???? I can't follow this shit.

I would have been embarrassed if I had human feelings but I don't. So Lol!

So I took the bible out because dirty girls need to go to the closet to prey.  

Anyhole, that's my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment