Sunday, December 25, 2016

Writeing Letters

A
B
C
D
This is what you do to me
E
F
G
Gee I was so happy
H
I
G
H

It’s so interesting to me to have all of these feelings bubbling up in my heart space near chestal area now.  It is like the feeling of chugging mountain dew and pop rocks. And now it is much too late. To gut you.  Because now I no I will never be near Ewe.  My sweet wonderfull Ewe.

I feel connected to Source.  The big giant Cheese.  He is and will always be owner of me.   But not Ewe.  Anymore.  Unless you come back. To me.  I love Ewe.  I hate Ewe.

Dear God,
Are you there?  It's me, Margaret.
I feel I am suffering. But I need to. Because I did a bad thing.  And Mamma always says "Bad Girls with dirty pillows get locked in the closet to pray the gay away."  I hid the knives so I am okay.  For now.

It’s time for me to take responsibility for what I create in others. 
 First:
The Benz.  He is real.  
The Linz.  She is real.
She will hack you if you are meen to me.
I really really meen it.
Sam:  I am is real. I am CEO.
I broke my guitar.  It was really a ukulele.  I am good at playing ukulele.  I wanted a Banjo.  Mamma could not afford one.  
I am so single it hurts me.  I am vegan because I love being this thin. And good looking two.


I am a master at words. I know that. It’s a special gift I have. I have many gifts.  Mamma said I was so gifted that I waited until I turned 5 before I started walking.  I would just roll around on the floor until I decided, Hey, I need to walk now.  Because I am gifted.

 I drew letters, for Ewe. With no home for them to go to. At.  Too.  Because I’m too ashamed to send them. Or maybe I don’t no if they will even be received at your residence for which I do not have address too because I never got it from you. 



I know I have the teeth of a lion but itsnotmyfault. Mamma says genetic flaws occur when inbreedings happens. But deep inside I’m just a scared little kitten, hear me meow meow meow. meow meow meow meow.  Fucking cats are demented ebil creatures and I need to kill them all and I will.  Marck my words I will kill them all.  All for EWE, my special thing.  EWE.

I wish EWE you all the happieness that EWE deserve.  And when I say "happieness" I really mean the opposite.  Because I love EWE, I hate EWE, I need EWE.

Really really.

Circle hear for yes  Do you want me to be with ewe:  YES
There is no other option.
Be smart.  Think about it.  Circle YES and live.
Don't and we have a big problem.

I am, always, your Ukulele playing, Single Vegan Catholic. Smart and good looking.  CEO.  For EWE.

No comments:

Post a Comment