Monday, December 26, 2016

So I need to cleer this all up

1) I am Sam
2) Sam I am
3) Vegan
4) Catholic
5) CEO
6) Kachillionare
7)  Single
H) I play guitar hero
I) all day long
J) but I have a blister on my thumb so now I don't play it except when I can take off the band ade to let the blister that I popped heel and not get infarcted.  Mamma says I can't pop blisters no more because then I get scabs and that gets infarcted because I pick at scabs.

Now alot of people are saying that I am some person called Jackie Overton or whatever. So I am like, whaa?  We don't even look like each others.  So this is me, Sam.


And this is The Lindz:

So some stalker type person is telling me that The Lindz is Jackie Overton.  And sended me a photo graph of this so called Jackie somebody

And I'm like um duh.  Not the same person.  At all.

And they are telling me that this Jackie person, if she even exists, graduated at a high school in a town somewheres in the America and that's when I was like, NOPE.  Not the same person.  Be cause The Lindz never graduated.  So I rest my case.

Amen.

Remember, I AM ALWAYS WATCHING YOU ON THE TV WEAR YOU LIVE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE TALK TO ME.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment