Monday, December 26, 2016

Summer music

I learned a word today and it's Celtic.  It means music.  Of witch I hear sumtimes in park. Of imaginary land.  Cuz this town's park is a huddled wid crimsters.  Of which I am.  The Lindsay tolded me about pot.  Maryjane.  Mary wanna.  Joint.  Peace Pipe.  I had a pipe and I broked a skull wid it. so I'm on the run.  From the law.  I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.  I excaped prison.  Cuz I can fly.

The rock of which was my solid foundation is broked.  From my fat ass.  And I don't no wear I am headed.  To Chicago.  Lindsay tolded me I can stay under bridges with her.  But stuff is up in the hair.  Im not a good planner person.  Pot smells wired. Lol 

Gonna crash.  with cash.  I got 20 dolla in my pocket and I am going to thrift store.  It is like Macys hear.  Bob. Bob. who the fuck is bob.  Lindsay's friend bob.  gets in at 9:30 on the dot at airport. He lives in Dallas Utah.  Same as me.  He was a big fatty.  Just like me. They are going to pick lice off each others hairs.  So cute.
Ya'll have a great short life.
I'm gonna getcha !

No comments:

Post a Comment