Monday, December 26, 2016

Mort a ma u beta beliffam

outrsoulctive off what havpoutneverd. Neverd.  Evered.

Im ha to namor.  Namor. Of Mort a ma.  Mort a ma.  Kill the Mort a ma. Be.  The Mort a ma.

Namors all tell my truth. Sam.  Lindz. Dead Bendz.  Or so I heard ed.  No proof.  Missing body.  Never found.  Fund. Found. Fund. Founded.  More better.

Abo.  Abo.  No a tel.  Alwa!  Buok.  I rite a buok.  Its a made story.  My made story.  Coul't beliffam.  Or not beliffam.  Up to reedor.  Reedor of Mort a ma.

Mort a ma. 

Mood:  Red.  I like Red.  I like Red so much, I give red a caps lock.  RED.

Just who is Mort a ma?  I don't know.  But I will tap into psychosis and a bottle of Key Ann Tay  to finger it out.  For EWE.  My number one fan.  Of witch I am. I am Sam.  Son of Sam.  I am Mortimer Drake.  Batman.  Lucy.  Linus.  Peppermint Patty.  Snoopy. Snoop Dog. Snoop DAWG.  Snoopy snoopster.  Snooperoni.

Mort a ma

I am a comic.  In a book.  Of witch I reed.  I am not The Batman.  I am Mort a ma.  

I am 6'6".  I am 6.6.  I am 666
666
666
Nope.


 I am 505
247 pounds.  Getting closer to my goal.  Of 300 pounds.  With cake.  Lotsa cake.


I'm a little teapot
short and stout
Hear is my handle
I need a spout

Wurd. Wurd so diff icults. When u have no funshioning brain.  I need to think.  Hard.  About Mor ti ma


The batman = good
The Mor ti ma = bad
The Overton = really bad
The Sam = imagineary
The Linds= stoopid

Put em all in a blender and whatcu got?
I dunno.  What is blender?

Kitchuns of poor peoples is fun. Empty beer can is ass tray for ass of my stick of witch I smoke.  Cigar. I am a movie star.  In my own mind.  Bathtub interview.  Water goes brown.  I poopied in bath again.  I smear shit on wall.  Sh iton w all! Mor ti ma.  Mor ti ma.  Is u prouded of me now, Mor ti ma?

I wanna be in cartoon too. Me. Jackie. And Mor ti ma.


 Bitches get stitches.  Mamma Dell needs to lurn her lessons.

Overton out!

No comments:

Post a Comment