Monday, December 26, 2016

Return of the King

I'm baaaaack!  In Vegas, hear.  Emergency out of town of unknown blogging happens. Warrent issued.  Police dispatched.  Pot.  Smells. Wired. Lol
I am very fragile at 385 pounds.  Bones break when you fall.  They just ain't that strong when you is a junk food addict.  Lol.

Nice shit was said hear at my blog that I wroted to myself and that made me happy.  Like it's only gonna take 2 dozen donuts to fill that need for love kind of happy.  I am allergic to commas.  And rational thought. I like the word "ya'll".  I reely dumbs me down.  Just when u thoughted I couldn't get dumber. I did. At.

I ain't gonna work for a few months. Because jail. Lol

I leave all my imaginarys stuffs to a person.  Unnamed. Bekause I killed Mark.  The J.E.W. 2 moms. 4 dads.  Cake. 

I will wait for Supreme Being to drop a girl down to me.  I so hongry! 

More fun!

Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment